Late Posting Late Night

Hey guys. Yesterday didn't go over so well, I felt so tired and spent most of today and last night sleeping. I'll have to figure out why. But maybe it was because I had a hard time hand blending the cream cheese pies I made yesterday. Well, technically they called it a no bake cheesecake. I made white chocolate with peanut butter and peanut butter with white chocolate, lets see if you have an easier time deciphering that then my fiance did. :) But it took a lot of work cause there were no mixers so I had to blend the cream cheese by hand with a whisk with the help of my future mother in law.

Truffle Points: 1

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment