Work On A Weekend

Hey guys. Nothing really got don't yesterday, just: Gaia Online, Hiragana/Katakana Practice, and Sewing. I finally finished sewing the lace on the bottom of the bottom skirt tier and now I need to sew the next layer. I just wish I had correctly cut it in the first place because I had to sew the lace together in a way that didn't make it too obvious. Though I don't really have anything else to say.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
German
Sewing
New Years Resolutions
LARP Songs
Anime Music Video
Winter Cleaning Phase 1
Winter Cleaning Phase 2
Winter Cleaning Phase 3
Winter Cleaning Phase 4
Winter Cleaning Phase 5
Winter Cleaning Phase 6
Winter Cleaning Phase 7
Winter Cleaning Phase 8
Winter Cleaning Phase 9
Winter Cleaning Phase 12

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment