Library Book Review

Hey guys. Well, all that got done from yesterday was Gaia Online Updates, Library Book, and Clean Out Purse. Which since I finished the book yesterday, it's time for another review.
















I've been meaning for a while now to find a book on chakras and look for tips and such to balance myself out. And I think this book did help some. This was a great book if you're looking for a quick reference or look into chakras since it's very brief at 130 pages. And that isn't count the double paged chapter art at the beginning of each new chapter including each of the basic 7 chakras. This book is straight to the point and easy to read with tables at the beginning of each chapter dealing with each of the basic chakras incase you don't really want to read at all. Over all, I would recommend it for a light dabble into chakras but you may need to look elsewhere if you're looking for something more complex and in-depth. I'll certainly be looking for a cheap copy for reference.

Well, that's my brief review on a brief book. I don't really have much else to say, so I should probably get to my list.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment