Post Christmas

Hey guys. Well, yesterday was Christmas day, my family is out, and I got a lot of packing to do before Tuesday when I leave to go see Mikey. That and some post-Christmas gift shopping. And since I only have a few days before I'm gone for weeks, I am not going to start my Winter Cleaning today, rather, I'll start when I come back right before school. Which I made a note for homework in school for when I am behind. When I missed doing my homework the previous week I'll put in an extra set of Subject Homework on my list:

EX:
Math Homework 1
Math Homework 2
Native American Studies Homework 1
Native American Studies Homework 2
Native American Studies Homework 3
Environmental Science Homework

So since it's now Winter Break and I have decided not to start on my Winter Cleaning Yet, my list should be shorter. That and the fact it's snowing rather hard today, so I wont be cleaning out my car like I planned to. Why couldn't this lovely white snow come yesterday or better yet the day before to give us a white Christmas? Yes, I love snow. Though now I can't go out to Target and Avenue like I had wanted to today, oh well, maybe it'll be better tomorrow afternoon.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Clean Out Purse
Sewing

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment