Now Or Never

Hey guys. I wasn't able to post the last couple days for various reasons, including waking up at 1:30pm yesterday after my all nighter the day before. But today I hopefully will be able to get through as much as possible. Basically today, tomorrow, and monday is the time I will have to do all my homework and fall cleaning or it's not going to get done at all. So I got a lot of work to do after I get home from the grocery store today. Hopefully I'll at least get a lot of homework done and put up a lot of stuff on ebay so I have some money this Christmas and post Christmas until the new season of the park opens.


school fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Sewing
New Years Resolutions
LARP Songs
Anime Music Video
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Environmental Studies Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment