Sick, Tired, and Gonna Work!

Hey guys. Yesterday wasn't so good since I spent all my conscious time playing Age Of Empires. But today should hopefully be a productive day, even if I'm not feeling all that well today. I wont say specifically why I'm sick, just that I'm going to be hyped up on pain killers all day from being sick.

I'm debating whether or not to go out to do homework today since I find I work better with large quantities if I'm away from most home distractions like video games. I'm thinking either the Library or Starbucks.

school fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Sewing
Native American Studies Homework
Math Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment