WHY?!?!

Hey guys. I'm still trying to figure out why nothing is getting done. Even when I wasn't feeling sick yesterday, I didn't get any homework done and the clock is ticking! I did however finish going through my sewing drawers yesterday and got half of my current clips onto my computer, maybe I could bug my dad to get the other DVDs so I have more clips to work with for my Anime Music Video. But other then that, nothing got done.

school fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Sewing
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Environmental Studies Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment