NO BONUS!!

Hey guys. Found out my bonus isn't going to be here in time...so now I'm REALLY relying on those auctions...I'M DOOMED! I got nothing else really to say except I did my library book requirement, I'm really just worried over the money. Auctions and please for the love of all things good, if you don't see anything you like, pass the word! I don't want to beg, but I have absolutely nothing!

school fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Violin Practice
Belly Dance DVD
Doll
Sewing
Shower
Native American Studies Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment