Do Or Fail

Hey guys. Didn't get anything really done yesterday and I'm running out of time. Yesterday was either putting up stuff for auction to try and get some last minuet Christmas money or up at Mitsuwa because I am the only one who could have driven Kat and her boyfriend, that and I wanted to go. Though I wish my bonus check would come in so I would have had Christmas gift money.

school fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Sewing
Native American Studies Homework
Math Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment