Working All Day

Hey guys. I didn't really get anything done yesterday. I spent so much time in class, running errands, and taking an over due test, that I by the time i came home, I was really tired so I went to bed early. I originally planned on getting up early too, but that never happened. Oh, and my Native American Studies teacher will still take my last over due paper. :) So I should work on that.

I'm a little worried over my Ebay auctions since they're over half way done and no one has placed a single bid. :( I hope something good happens, like by the end of the night most of my items has the minimum bid.

school fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Sewing
Shower
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment