Happy New Years Eve!

Yeah, I haven't been posting in a while. Been kind of in a slump since Tuesday. Over it now. On Tuesday I didn't wake up till like 5:30 and then ate nothing but candy and McDonald's because I had to rush right to the theater with my friend. I tried to sleep but my house was so freezing cold that I only got 3 hrs of sleep before my family started bugging me. And yesterday was a slump from the unhealthy eating of the day before. Since it's New Years Eve, that means one thing more on my list for today, New Years Resolutions. I'll be creating a separate list of new years resolutions that I'll be putting up tomorrow and working on starting on it tomorrow. I didn't read as much as I wanted to in the violin for dummies book, but I'll be reading more today. I also have a list of websites for tips on selling short stories. I don't usually write short stories, but some source of income would be nice. I just need ideas.

List For Today:

Create New Years Resolutions
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild
Violin Practice
Belly Dance DVD
Work On Doll
Writing
Reading Violin For Dummies
Website Reading
Scan Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment