Anyone know how to make a tired emoticon?

Hey guys, missed posting Tuesday, didn't get much done monday. Yesterday I got the new Harry Potter DVD and a replacement robe for the one I lost that my mom thinks is too short, if it is, then I'll still need to find another one. Finals are coming for most of my classes and right now my muscles feels like pulled pork from the stress. But on the bright side, the recording studio for my vocal class is Friday. :) Professional quality recordings that should sound great. I spent a good amount of yesterday jumping up and down with excitement over Princess and the Frog and being annoyed at idiots trying to say it's racist for Disney to purposely make a African American princess, I guarantee these are the same people who a couple of years ago were ranting they didn't have one. Oh well, people are idiots. I am mostly looking forward to the return of great 2D animation from Disney.

List for today:
Upload Cafepress Designs
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild
Clean Room
Work on Art
Scan Pics
Writing Script/Play/Webcomic

No comments:

Post a Comment