Close to the end

Hey guys. I've been quite tired alot, havent' been doing much of anything. Yesterday some idiot did a jolting stop at a GREEN LIGHT and ruined my lunch. Most of the Udon broth was lost and some got into the kiwi and ruined the entire batch of cut kiwi. He's lucky I didn't crash into him and so am I. Bakane. I've been having my final week this week. I so far have finished my Voice, Directing, Digital Editing, and Sociology classes. Well, I got to make up a test in digital editing, but otherwise I am done. And directing is just reading our notes. So that leaves Japanese final tuesday and screen writing writing monday. I got a plan for studying the japanese final which is write as many sentances as possible using every word I should know and every grammer point I should know. As for screen writing, just write and write and write. At any rate, I should get going, I got alot I should be doing.

List for today:
Upload Cafepress Designs
Study For Japanese (Including the Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice)
Gaia Guild
Writing
Belly Dance Work Out
Violin Practice
Work On Doll

I'll let you guys know how it goes, though it's already 7:22pm. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment