Long Week Much Homework

Hey guys, been a while, mostly because my student directed one act was going on with the others in my class and some singers from the Voice IV class. It went well. Pretty soon the semester's going to end so I got make sure I am prepared and turning in whatever needs to be turned in. Weight Watchers is starting on a bumpy road. Every night was some way to ruin it or some way to not keep track of it. Yesterday someone brought butterscotch cookies which I had 1 small one and when my mom picked me up we got taco bell. My car had trouble driving yesterday. :( We think it was just stuck between 4 wheel drive and 2 wheel drive form when it was snowing. Anyway, I should get going before I run late.

List for today:
Upload Cafepress
Gaia Guild (Especially since I started another)
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Belly Dance Video
Clean out E-mail
((Apparently I am very late)) Ripping Video for AMV once I find a program
Writing Play/Script/Webcomic

No comments:

Post a Comment