It's a hopeful day

Hey guys, it's monday, but it's a good monday. Why? On winter break. :) Since I had my finals before Christmas I am now taking my less then a month off of school. Which should mean that I'll have some time to get things done, especially since I didn't wake up at 2pm today. It's not even noon and I've been up long enough to finish the Warcraft III campaign with Arthas and the whole Lynch King thing. Arthas = Whinny Jerk. Anyway, not much to report from yesterday, did some hiragana and katakana but no vocabulary. Didn't do anything with my main guild but advertised for the procrastination one. But hopefully today will be better.

Either today or tomorrow I should go to the bank and deposit my check from my grandma as a Christmas present.

To Do List:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Writing
Gaia Guild
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment