I need a mental reboot

Hey guys. Yesterday wasn't so good, all that got actually done was Gaia Online and Clean Out E-mail. I tried to finish my Film Appreciation homework yesterday, but I still had all the anxious feelings. I'm trying to remember how I managed to keep working even though I was all strung up and frustrated. Course, I feel like it would help if I wasn't constantly tired and hungry. But oh well, I'll just try and work as things come to me.

I'm also taking out a bunch of books I am planning on studying while I am on vacation since I want to take advantage of my last few weeks.

fundraiser ideas

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Library Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
German
Art History Homework
Business Homework

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment