Cold

Hey guys. I'm not sure if I mentioned, but what I thought was allergies was actually a cold. Had I known, I would have gotten medicine and tried to get over it faster. But yesterday was, what I would call, the annoying end of the cold. Where you're healthy enough to work, but you're mind's not there. All that got done yesterday was: Gaia Online, Hiragana/Katakana practice.

I'm worried about the flea market tomorrow, my sister's being a pain about it and it's definitely going to rain tomorrow. I guess I'll have to go it when I get back unless it clears by 7am....

fundraiser ideas

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
German
Sewing
New Years Resolutions
LARP Songs
Anime Music Video
Shower
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Business Homework

Wish me luck. :

No comments:

Post a Comment