Psycology

Hey guys. Nothing really got done yesterday, just Gaia Online and Clean Out Purse. I started on Film Appreciation Homework, but it was very late and I was passing out. I think I realized why I have been very bad in my procrastination recently. Remember last week when I was all strung up and frazzled? Since I cracked I've been feeling a little bit of anxiety just looking at my list. I'll try and think up ways to relieve the anxiety, otherwise, I'll have to try and work through it.

I don't think I have anything else to say, so I'll get to my list.

fundraiser ideas

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Sewing
German
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Business Homework

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment