Full Circle

Hey guys. Well, absolutely nothing got done yesterday. Just a few, and not enough pages of reading Dracula. After I took my Film Appreciation test and watched Casablanca (definite high point of my day, if you would like me to review Casablanca while I have to write a paper on a scene of Casablanca, first let me know you guys exists by commenting anything below. Anything you want.) And then I went to go to the paperwork for my graduating this semester, only to find out that my Native American Studies doesn't actually count as a history even though it's listed as one and counts as a cultural study instead. So right now I'm one history short, I'm not spending another year at a 2 year school, and they're currently working on having it substituted. And if they can't do it, I say, screw graduating, it's not worth it anymore. And upon seeing that I couldn't get a cheap snack at the convenience store cause they couldn't take credit cards at the time, I came full circle. So mad, I wasn't anymore.

Anyway, I woke up an hour early today, only getting half sleep or when you're eyes are closed, and you're feeling rested, but you don't actually fall asleep, finally got up practically dieing of dehydration, and a very very stuffy nose.

I don't think I have anything else to say, so I'll get to my list today.

fundraiser ideas

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Sewing
Shower
German
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Business Homework

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment