Working Again

Hey guys. Well, I'm rather disappointed, my day off came and pass and I quite literally did almost nothing all day. All that got done was Go to grocery store, and I did some of my bento lunch before I went to bed. You know one of those days where you're just like, I don't want to do anything today, I want to sit down and actually enjoy my day off. That was yesterday, and I'm going to be paying the price. I got to leave in about 45 minuets and I'm going to try and do as much as I can before I leave.

ideas for fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Belly Dance DVD
Violin Practice
Clean Room
Unpack
Bento
Sewing
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment