Only Day Off

Hey guys. Well, today is my only day off this week and of course, my parents feel the need to fill it with chores and errands. Because apparently the idea of sleeping in and relaxing most of the day is completely foreign to them so I'll have to add those to the list.

Yesterday wasn't bad considering, just Gaia Online, Clean Out E-mail, and Bento, were done.

I don't really have much to say so I better get to work.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Clean Hallway
Clean Bathroom
Go to grocery store
Unpack
Sewing
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment