Late Morning

Hey guys. I have a late shift today, but since it took me forever to wake up, I only have about 35 minuets left before I have to go to work. Yesterday wasn't a good day either with all that got done was Bento. And I am not hopeful for today. I just spent a good 20 minuets of the time I mentioned before playing Oregon Trail on Facebook.

I don't think I have anything really to say, so on with the list.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Money Making
AnimeNext Panels
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Sewing
Bento
Unpack
Clean Room
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment