Post-Con Work

Hey guys. I never got around to post yesterday so I'll need to transfer something from yesterday because it needs to get done. But otherwise, I had fun from the con, my panels didn't go over all that well but I might wind up staffing next year so that's food, stay, and admission. We're predicting however, Multiverse will become the new beast of AnimeNext.

I don't really have much to say and I got work later so I better move it along.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Clean Out E-mail
Bento
Unpack
Sewing
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment