So Very Sleepy

Hey guys. I'm not looking forward to the next two days. I had to wake up early to drop my sister off and I have the evening shift, and I still have to wake up early tomorrow cause my sister has the 10am shift and I have a 12pm shift. But at least as soon as I get home tomorrow, I could try and sleep for a while. But the more I think about this week between work and school, except Sunday where me and my sister are going to the New York Renaissance Faire, I get more tired and for some reason the more I crave a hamburger.

What got done: Gaia Online, Library Book, Violin For Dummies, 1/2 Brush Teeth, Europe DVD, New Years Resolutions, Shower.

I would have probably done a lot more if I didn't get home at 1am. :(

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Library Book Notes
Sewing
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment