Not Much Done

Hey guys. As my title suggests, I didn't get much done yesterday. All that got done were: Gaia Online Updates, Europe DVD, Library Book, and Job Search, and just barely that last one. I think it's because my mom kept bugging me and bugging me to clean the bathroom, which put me less and less in the mood to do actual work on my list because I got more and more irritated with her constant bugging. Oh well, what can you do? I might end up going home with a fairly large tropical storm in the area. But just incase, I'm bringing 2 books and a bento.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Sewing
Library Book Notes
Bento

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment