Catching Up Day

Hey guys. I almost did a successful all nighter. But I shouldn't have tried to nap for 2 hours, cause I ended up sleeping for 4 hours and lost a lot of time. But now that I am almost caught up with Native American Studies, I need to catch up with Environmental Science and Computer Literacy. But I also got a few things done yesterday.

What got done: Gaia Online Updates, Violin For Dummies, Clean Out E-mail, Belly Dance DVD, Youtube Video, Native American Studies (to satisfaction).

What didn't get done: Everything else.


I made this since I got inspired to do so despite my poor acting skills. It made me feel better that Jennie Breedon said she liked the mumblings and to do something right. Geebas On Parade.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
Job Search
Math Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Environmental Studies Homework
Sundance Book

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment