Behind On Homework And Late Night

Hey guys. Can't sleep at all, so I decided to just start posting. I tried to post earlier today, but for some reason, I couldn't get myself to do anything. Which is real bad news cause now I am really behind on my Native American studies reading and have quite a bit to read before 1pm. So I should probably get to that before I fall asleep. But I'll make my list ready for tomorrow. I'm surprised I could get myself to clean out my car after New York Renaissance Faire Sunday. I wish I remembered my camera for pictures. :(

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Environmental Studies Homework
Sundance Book

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment