No Rain Yesterday

Hey guys. We had a tropical storm warning yesterday, I was half hoping I'd have the day off cause me and my sister went to this farm stand we pass by everyday and they had a pretty good price for clams. I was hoping my sister could cook and eat then and I'd make jewelery out of the shells to sell at the LARP. And speaking of the LARP, my sister was nice enough to get me some fabric, I'm paying her back later, that I know right away what to do with, both with my costume to add color and to sell.

What got done: Gaia Online, Library Book, 1/2 Brush Teeth, Europe DVD, Library Book Notes, Hiragana/Katakana Practice, Bento.

What didn't get done: Writing: Book, Writing: Script, Writing: Play, Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies, Pagan Book, World of Warcraft Emblem/1/2 Leveling, Chain Mail, 1/2 Brush Teeth, Ballet DVD, Vocabulary Practice, Sewing.

So a lot more didn't get done then done yesterday, but for how long I was gone, I feel good about it. I didn't end up eating my bento yesterday, so I'm eating it today.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Library Book Notes
Sewing
New Years Resolutions
LARP Songs
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment