Homework And Class And Cleaning

Hey guys. I got a later post today since I had an errand to run and had to ride with my sister to her class.

I ended up changing Library Notes to Make Purpose Poster. Which didn't get done cause as soon as I got home, my mom was fighting with me about putting it up in my room. I'm getting a little tired of my family treated me like I'm some retarded child.

Well, I should probably get to my list before I have class in a couple of hours.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Clean Room
Work on Art
Sewing
Step Aerobics
Native American Studies Homework
Computer Literacy Homework

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment