Library Book and Homework and World of Warcraft and Science

Hey guys. Yesterday was alright in getting stuff done. I did my homework, cleaned my room, did a drawing (not well), finished my library book, did gaia online updates, and managed to get my speakers plugged in so I could get a World of Warcraft Emblem. I'm really glad I could return to World of Warcraft. I suck without sound. :)

But since I finished my library book, it's time to put up a review.


















This is a great book of getting to the root of the problem. Detaching you for why you have clutter in the first place and the stories that lead it there. Asks you to take a look at things individually so you can clear it all out. This book is mostly for motivation and helping you understand the stories around you. A highly recommended book for getting some more space.


Wow, that was a short one.

Well, I should probably get to my list. I've decided to try and read a few pages of the book I have to read for my Native American studies class a day.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Violin Practice
Belly Dance DVD
Doll
Sewing
Walking
Job Search
Native American Studies Homework
Math Homework
Sundance Book

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment