Monday Countdown!

Hey guys. It's been a while since I posted since I've been in a slight whirlwind of doing stuff. Friday was all about me either feeling sick of terrible sleep or preparing for last weekend. I got to see Danielle Corsetto who makes one of my favorite webcomics Girls With Slingshots and wrote what is currently one of my favorite comic books Adventure Time; Playing With Fire. I do enjoy my Flame Princess. And then yesterday I had a meeting for AnimeNext which I ended with hanging out with my friend&department head. Though I somewhat regret eating out since now I'm even more broke, though at the same time I was in painful starving through the whole meeting.

So counting down the days I now only have 4 days to finish 86% of my winter larp costume and 5 days to finish the last 14% but that has to wait since that Friday is payday and I'm going to need to make a run for fabric. Hopefully I wont end up having a problem with finishing it by that point.

Well, I best get to work, there's some things I'd rather get done before I have to go to work in a little over 2 hours.

Back-Up Rewards: 22

To-Do List:
Writing: Book 
Writing: Play 
Writing: Script 
Writing: Short Story 
Etsy Teams
Etsy Product
Etsy Ads 
Reading Book 1
Reading Book 2 
Brush Teeth
Money Making 
Job Search 
Curls 
Step Aerobics
Belly Dance DVD 
Clean-Out E-mail 
Hiragana Practice 
Katakana Practice 
Japanese Vocabulary 
Japanese Sentences
Youtube Video
Art 
Sewing
Wig
LARP Songs
Contact Juggling
Drunken Pixie Productions Planning
Winter Cleaning 1
Winter Cleaning 2
Winter Cleaning 3
Winter Cleaning 5
Winter Cleaning 6
Winter Cleaning 7
Winter Cleaning 8
Winter Cleaning 9
Winter Cleaning 10
Winter Cleaning 11
Winter Cleaning 13  
Winter Cleaning 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment