In Between LARPs

Hey guys. I know it's been a while, I've been in a slight whirlwind due to the freezing cold LARP event last weekend. Unfortunately my winter costume has yet to come to fruition due to the pieces now being too thick for the machine. I'm hoping to find a place where I can rent a heavy duty machine to be able to finish but in the meantime I suppose I'll do what I can.

Of course this isn't helped by the fact that Wicked Faire is the weekend after next event so I now have to divide my attention and money between prepping for two different events. Hopefully I wont be too overwhelmed.

Although speaking of money, I am going to be trying to earn an extra $48 a day outside of work. Hopefully this works out well, I feel like it's a doable goal. Though I should start looking for craft fairs for my etsy products so they are more likely to sell. I am going to be dividing my Money Making into categories now between Writing, Survey, and Other. I'm trying a multitude of things so hopefully it works out best.

I'll hopefully be finishing one of the books today and be posting a review of it tomorrow. Of course depending on whether or not I get up early enough. Which if I don't, hopefully I can do part of it on my phone and finish at work like I am doing today, but we'll have to see.

Well, I better get to work on it.


Back-Up Rewards: 22

To-Do List:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Reading Book 1
Reading Book 2
Brushing Teeth
Money Making: Writing

Money Making: Survey
Money Making: Other
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
German
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Room
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning


Contact Juggling
LARP Songs
Shower
Winter Cleaning 1
Winter Cleaning 3
Winter Cleaning 4
Winter Cleaning 5
Winter Cleaning 6
Winter Cleaning 7
Winter Cleaning 8
Winter Cleaning 9
Winter Cleaning 10
Winter Cleaning 11
Winter Cleaning 12
Winter Cleaning 13 
Winter Cleaning 14  




Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment