Please Be On Track

Hey guys. Well, it's been a while. After I got over the flu, I just couldn't get back on track.Of course, it probably doesn't help that my sleep schedule is now a bit more chaotic since I couldn't sleep when I wanted to. Of course it didn't help that this was a very cold week and that I've been out having somewhat of a social life.

I am temporarily removing the moving phases since, once again, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Well, I don't really have much else to say, so I probably should just get to work on it.

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Sewing
Drunken Pixie Planning

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment