Bad Start

Hey guys. Well, it's not a good start to the new year, but I feel I've dealt with some major changes and I'm still dealing with them. I'm not going to mention them however, I don't feel like I can share right now except for those closest to me. But regardless, I must pursue onward, especially if I plan on trying to earn income.

Incase you were wondering, all I got done last time was Making Money. Which wouldn't be so bad if I could start making even $5 a day.

Well, I don't really have much to say except, attempting to reread 10 years of webcomic is evil!

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Job Search
Apartment Search
Ballet DVD
Sewing
Drunken Pixie Production Planning


Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment