Missing Post

Hey guys. Incase you were wondering what yesterdays post was about, I had a post set up to go up on the 3rd that never did. Oh well, too late now.

Yesterday was a bit better with the Money Making, Job Search, Apartment Search, and Drunken Pixie Production Planning got done.

I am removing Apartment Search from the list since I pretty much have a plan and a back up plan set out hat wouldn't require the use of an apartment. At least not for a while. Though that now means I need to make up some moving phases so that I have a plan ready to go. And it might be worse since I have to find/make essential furniture under the current plan.

Moving Phase 1: Check ReStore (habitat for humanity)
Moving Phase 2: Check Savers
Moving Phase 3: Check GoodWill
Moving Phase 4: Check Salvation Army
Moving Phase 5: Get Boxes
Moving Phase 6: Reorganize Stuff In Storage Unit
Moving Phase 7: Wardrobe
Moving Phase 8: Shelves
Moving Phase 9: Desk
Moving Phase 10: Coat Rack
Moving Phase 11: Misc.

I am not breaking them down this time since most of it wont require me to break it down.

Here's hoping I can find a job to make the $300 a month rent. Or at the very least, my other projects start picking up. After all, I do have some fantastical, practical, colorful, and elegant listings on Fiverr (write a fairy tale, make up an anti-procrastination plan, make a clip-in hair wrap, make a lace choker).

Well, I better get to it. I'll have a busy day today.

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Job Search
Drunken Pixie Planning
Clean Room
Work on Art
Sewing
Shower
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 2
Moving Phase 3
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 5
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 7
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 9
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 11


Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment