Trying Again

Hey guys. Well, that didn't go over so well. Heck I didn't even get anything done. But it's a new week to try. I've decided that I am going to allow myself that if I get some Labor Ready work and at least do some progress all week, on Saturday or next Sunday, I'll allow myself a slice of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. Hopefully that and the desire to get moving will help me get going.

I also decided to postpone starting my company till March. Not really because of my lack of progress, but because financially, I need a lot of things to get started and doing it this month seems like a terrible idea.

Well, I guess I should get to it.

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Sewing
Job Search
Drunken Pixie Planning

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment