Youtubeytube

Hey guys. Well, yesterday was disapointing, I'm at least getting back on track.

What got done: Reading Book, Library Book 1-4, Clean out E-mail.

So with those Library Books, I'm finally able to put out some reviews. Thank goodness my job has a ton of downtime.



Youtube for Business; Online Video Marketing for Any Business is a...well... Lets me start by saying this isn't a bad book, it's informative and well organized. But if you're someone who already knows how to work Youtube and can navigate the site well, this book isn't for you. No, this book is for those who are completely lost by the simplest concepts of Youtube. Not to say that 100% of the book is just the tutorial of how to navigate the website. There is a decent chunk on producing as well. Which if you have no idea what a consumer grade camera does, or what editing software is out there and Google intimates you, it's a good resource of recommended programs ranging from limited free to the full fledged Adobe Premiere and Avid. I also picked up the book for the wrong reason intended. This book assumes you have a business already (not producing videos) and want to use Youtube to increase sales or business.

Overall, it's a well put together book, I just can't imagine that many people who would need it. I'd also sooner say it's a library rental that a buy unless you're worried of forgetting something.

I'm going to be going to the library to pick up more books. Though today, I'll probably need to pack other things to do during down time at work. I had around twice as much down time yesterday as Friday.

Back-Up Rewards: 32

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Reading Book
Library Book
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
German Practice
Practice Violin
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Clean Room
Get LARP Stuff
Contact Juggling
LARP Songs
Learn Accent
Fall Cleaning 1
Fall Cleaning 3 
Fall Cleaning 4
Fall Cleaning 5 
Fall Cleaning 11 
Fall Cleaning 12
Fall Cleaning 13 
Fall Cleaning 14 

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment