Need To Pick-Up

Hey guys. I haven't posted in a while cause I was having an extremely busy week last week. I had gotten a new job, my mom was making a lot of things for something she and my dad were doing last weekend which required me to go to the store everyday, I had things to plan for the party I went to this weekend. It just made me run around far too much.

I'm also going to have to add some stuff to my list cause I'll be hopefully going back to LARPing next week and I'll need to re-get-my-stuff-together. So I'm going to have to go find LARP stuff, put back on my list LARP Songs, Learn Contact Juggling, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something else.

I'm going to be keeping Job Search on here even though I have a job, because I'm now on a set schedule so I can work around that and try and get some extra money in.

Back-Up Rewards: 31

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
Japanese Hiragana
Japanese Katakana
Japanese Vocabulary
Japanese Sentences
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Out E-Mail
Youtube Video
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Clean Room
Get LARP Stuff
Contact Juggling
LARP Songs
Learn Accent
Fall Cleaning 1
Fall Cleaning 3 
Fall Cleaning 4
Fall Cleaning 5 
Fall Cleaning 11 
Fall Cleaning 12
Fall Cleaning 13 
Fall Cleaning 14 

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment