Clutter

Hey guys. Well yesterday went decently.

What got done: Reading Book, Library Book, Curls, Sewing.

I had to make this post later than normal, though I don't know why I am so tired lately.



Let me start off by saying that I've read a lot of decluttering books by now. And this one...is not much different from the others I have read. Don't get me wrong, it isn't a bad read, I've just read nearly all of it by this point. But, if you're like me and have read all the decluttering books by this point, it still has one or two tips that one might find useful. Such as if you have a lot of tooth brushes from the dentists, shampoos and conditioners from hotels, etc, you might want to put together a "Guest Nook" where these things are organized for guests who eventually forget everything. But as I've said, if you've read 1, chances are, you've read 95% of it all.

If you haven't read any books on the subject, this is a great book to start, if you have, it's still worth a pick up at the library with a notepad of ideas you find.

Back-Up Rewards: 32

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
Walk
Clean Bedroom
French
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Get LARP Stuff
Contact Juggling
LARP Songs
Learn Accent
Fall Cleaning 1
Fall Cleaning 3 
Fall Cleaning 4
Fall Cleaning 5 
Fall Cleaning 11 
Fall Cleaning 12
Fall Cleaning 13 
Fall Cleaning 14 

Wish me luck. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment