Flea Market Saturday

Hey guys. Well, yesterday certainly could have gone better.

What got done: Library Book 1-4, Shower.

One the bright side, even though I was hoping to be done with it by now, I am almost done making my new costume bag for my LARP character. I've been having at least an hour a day to work on it with the downtime at my job.




Well, this is my last book review until I finish those other library books, and yes, it's another clutter book. And let me say, out of all the ones I've read, this is...the one that you'll likely pass. While most books I've read on the subject assume that you could have a psychological issue with clutter but the majority of the book is made up if you don't, this book assumes wholly and fully that you do have an issue. Everything is developed in a way of just getting rid of stuff, almost as if saying if you hold onto anything impractical, you have an issue. So really, unless you think there is some unresolved psychological issue with you clutter and not just looking for tid bits and advice on your organization skills, this is a definite pass.

Back-Up Rewards: 35

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Step Aerobics
Curls
Practice Violin
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Get LARP Stuff
Contact Juggling
LARP Songs
Learn Accent
Clean Room
Fall Cleaning 1
Fall Cleaning 3 
Fall Cleaning 4
Fall Cleaning 5 
Fall Cleaning 11 
Fall Cleaning 13 
Fall Cleaning 14 

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment