So Much To Do, So Little Room

Hey guys. Yeah, it's been a while, despite my best efforts to get things done, I'm still stuck in a point where I don't have the room I need to work. Hopefully this changes soon if I can find things so I can make more room vertically. But, either way, I can't wait for us to get out of here, no matter where we go, maybe I'd find a way to make it work.

Either way, I got a lot to do, between the etsy shop I've been neglecting, projects I need to finish, jobs I need to find, living spaces I need to find, and everything else.

I don't really have much to say.

List for today:
Cafepress Shop
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Sewing
Shower
Clean Room
Job Search
Apartment Search
Kickstarter Project

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment