Less Clausterphobic

Hey guys. Well, it was a busy day yesterday, so I ended up not getting that much done.

What got done:
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Shower
Clean Room

That being said, I was out and about for roughly 2 hours yesterday between buying creates from Target and going to the gas station so I could use their vacuum for my car. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner, I always feel better when my car is much cleaner and not covered in tree stuff. Though it did cost me $3 to get most of it out, and another $3 was spent on some fabric freshener for my car. Next week I plan on doing it again, only adding something with bleach in it since my car keeps getting rained in.

As for the crates, I realized the other day that I've been trying to hard to work with a limiting horizontal space, but forgetting my also limiting but untapped vertical space. So basically I needed something to make some makeshift shelves for my space. While I haven't figured out yet how to make it work to the best of my advantage, I'll be tinkering around with it till I find a way that works.

Anyway, me and my fiance are about to go hang out with his friends, so I better get going.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Job Search
Apartment Search
Sewing
Kickstarter Project

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment