Sleepless Night

Hey guys. Well, I didn't get anything done yesterday. Can't say I'm surprised though, being out for 12 hours doing nothing but having fun will do that, since yesterday, me and my fiance were hanging out with his friends. What's worse is that I felt so tired when I got home, I went almost straight to bed, but couldn't sleep. I don't know why, but my allergies are horrible lately so I have an itchy throat. I couldn't sleep because I was either in too much discomfort or I had to purposefully turn and cough to alleviate it. Hopefully my allergy medicine lasts a little longer today.

What's worse about it is having work today. It feels terrible that lately my job feels like it's impeding me rather then helping me with a paycheck. I don't get enough hours and I always feels like I don't have enough time to find another job, another place to live, etc. If only I had the hours I need so that way at least I'd be able to afford a place to live...

Well, since I'm up, I might as well try and be productive.

List for today:
Cafepress Shop
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
NESTalgia 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Job Search
Apartment Search
Ballet DVD
Sewing
Kickstarter Project


Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment