Attempt to pick up again

Hey guys. So my last few attempts of trying to reboot my failed, but I'm still hopeful to be able to get back ontop of things. Infact, I just went to the library today and took out several books which will hopefully give me a mental boost. 11 total infact, though some are on anxiety and business, which will break down thusly:

Library Book 1 = 15 pages a day
Library Book 2 = 15 pages a day
Library Book 3 = 10 pages a day
Library Book 4 = 15 pages a day
Library Book 5 = 15 pages a day
Library Book 6 = 15 pages a day
Library Book 7 = 15 pages a day
Library Book 8 = 20 pages a day
Library Book 9 = 10 pages a day
Library Book 10 = 15 pages a day
Library Book 11 = 15 pages a day
Reading Book 1 = 20 pages a day

So my life at the moment. I just had my 27th birthday yesterday, was fun but I wish I could have played a bit of Scion. I'm currently working on my fiance's YouTube show Paranormal Encyclopedia, I need to go back to working on my YouTube show. I'm currently living with my parents with my fiance, finances are a real issue at the moment. I need to work on my Etsy shop again and infact have some other projects I need to do. We have a storage unit we're behind on and need to give us enough room in our bedroom.

I should probably just attempt to go to work.

To Do List:

Etsy Products
Etsy Teams
Etsy Shop Building
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Library Book 6
Library Book 7
Library Book 8
Library Book 9
Library Book 10
Library Book 11
Reading Book 1
French
Curls
Step Aerobics
Clean Out Car
Clean Room
Dishes
Laundry
Edit Paranormal Encyclopedia
Knitting Hour 1
Knitting Hour 2
Knitting Hour 3
Sewing


Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment