Second Day

Alright, second day, going to try and have some momentum going.

Yesterday could have gone better but I'm not too disappointed with myself considering the late start I had done. I had read the pages in the first 5 library books I took out. So hopefully I'll be able to do more today since it's almost 2pm at the time I'm writing this post. So I'm going to get to work after I have something to eat.

To Do List:

Etsy Products

Etsy Teams
Etsy Shop Building
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Library Book 6
Library Book 7
Library Book 8
Library Book 9
Library Book 10
Library Book 11
Reading Book 1
Brush Teeth 1
Brush Teeth 2
Hiragana Practice
Katakana Practice
Vocabulary Practice
Curls
Step Aerobics
Clean Out Car
Clean Room
Dishes
Laundry
Edit Paranormal Encyclopedia
Knitting Hour 1
Knitting Hour 2
Knitting Hour 3
Sewing
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment