Moving About

Hey guys. So the hard reboot wasn't as much of a success as I had hoped, but I am not giving up! Especially since I got quite a bit to do with moving and finding jobs and all of the many projects I have to do. I'm currently moving back into my parents place temporarily while I find a job to find a proper apartment, so I'm going to go back to somethings on my to do list.

My Daily List:

I'm going to be doing etsy products, etsy teams, etsy shop building, reading book 1, brush teeth, curls, step aerobics, job search

My Weekly List:

Mondays I'm going to be doing French learning, Lumia Presents Movie Notes,

Tuesdays I'm going to be doing Hiragana Practice, Katakana Practice, Vocabulary Practice, Lumia Presents Script Writing,

Wednesdays I'm going to be doing German learning, Clean Room, Lumia Presents Filming,

Thursdays I'm going to be doing French Learning, Lumia Presents Editing,

Fridays I'm going to be doing Hiragana Practice, Katakana Practice, Vocabulary Practice,

Saturdays I'm going to be doing

Sundays I'm going to be doing Clean Out Car, Clean Out Purse,

Currently I'm also going to be doing things as needed including rearranging the packing and editing for my fiances show Paranormal Encyclopedia.

Well, I best get to it!

To-Do List:
Etsy Products
Etsy Teams
Etsy Shop Building
Reading Book 1
Brush Teeth 1
Brush Teeth 2
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
Clean Out Car
Clean Out Purse
Clean Room
Plan For AnimeNext
Rearrange Packed Boxes
Edit Paranormal Encyclopedia

Wish me luck! :)

((Will be editing later!))

No comments:

Post a Comment