Bedroom Tornado

Hey guys. With the LARP, my new job, and having a nasty cold, I have been either running around like crazy or lazing about. So needless to say, my room resembles something that looks like a disaster just happened. Hopefully I'll be able to get myself to get these things done soon. My job is now not that new and I should be learning to do stuff around it now. But maybe I'm being to hard on myself, my job does allow me to get my reading done. So I'm allowing my reward point to reflect that.

I honestly don't have that much interesting to say, I just really should get started on my room.

Back-Up Rewards: 41

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
German
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Room
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Contact Juggling
Fall Cleaning 1
Fall Cleaning 3 
Fall Cleaning 4
Fall Cleaning 5 
Fall Cleaning 11 
Fall Cleaning 12
Fall Cleaning 13 
Fall Cleaning 14 

Wish me luck. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment