Dash Dash Dash

Hey guys, Yesterday didn't go well, absolutely nothing got done. So needless to say I need to make a mad dash in these next two hours to get ready and clean.



I best make this quick. I know a lot of people have a prejudice against self help books. Build Your Dreams combine things I've read in so many other books about procrastination, time management, and finances, but still gives a lot of unique and helpful advice and even have some resources for one to look up. My personal favorite part of the book dealt in finances. Dealing both with saving money and coming up with it. The second to last chapter is even one on when you let your business plan go. Personally, I'd like to own this book for on hand information, but is still a solid take out at your library.

Back-Up Rewards: 24

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
French
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Clean Room
Shower
Contact Juggling
Drunken Pixie Planning
Fall Cleaning 1
Fall Cleaning 3 
Fall Cleaning 4
Fall Cleaning 5 
Fall Cleaning 11 
Fall Cleaning 13 
Fall Cleaning 14 

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment