Back In NJ

Hey guys. Well, I had to rush back to New Jersey and I'm living with my parents again. I'm hoping this will be a fresh start for me. At least now that I'm back, no more excuses not to get Drunken Pixie Productions off the ground. Once I finish unpacking I'm going to try and get the kickstarter going. Luckily I finally found my USB memory stick so I don't have to start over again.

Now that I am back in NJ I'll be trying to get back to some things as well. Like studying Japanese and German, reopening my etsy shop, reading, belly dance dvd, ballet dvd, etc. I think I'll do Japanese every Monday and Friday, and I'll do German every Tuesday and Thursdays.

Japanese: Monday & Friday
German: Tuesday & Thursday
Etsy Shop Stuff: Daily
Pagan Reading: Daily
Reading Book: Daily
Belly Dance DVD: Monday & Thursday
Ballet DVD: Tuesday & Friday
Step Aerobics: Daily
Walking: Wednesdays
Work On Art: Daily
Practice Violin: Tuesday & Saturday

I should probably get to work. If I think of anything else, I'll add it later.

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Step Aroebics
Violin Practice
LARP Songs
Work On Art
Sewing
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Unpack
Clean Room
Clean Bathroom
Clean Kitchen



Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment