Sick Last Night, Late Post Today

Hey guys. Well, yesterday could have gone better, all that got done was Pagan Book, Reading Book, Clean Out Purse, and Clean Out Car. Hopefully today fairs better but I don't know if it will since I slept in today. I'm hoping that worse case scenario it just throws off my sleep schedule. Either way, I really need to get moving finishing up my room and to set everything in motion for my company.

Back-Up Rewards: 1

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Webcomic Writing
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Step Aroebics
Japanese Hiragana
Japanese Katakana
Japanese Vocabulary
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Out E-Mail
Youtube Video
Work On Art
Sewing
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Unpack
Clean Room
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment